Monday, January 09, 2012

Fight against Acne

My frustration, acne and its scars! I have tried so many products and treatments available in market in order to eliminate it. Lots of consultation from different dermatology, different regimen but the results still not satisfactory in the end L. I also tried to avoid chocolates and greasy foods and even donate blood twice in 2011 since it will have good benefits in health & skin.
I also tried series of Diamond Peel Sessions, Chemical Peel, and anti-acne treatment in some Skin Care clinics such as Skin 101, Let’s Face It and Flawless.  One of the Doctors from SKIN 101 explained well  4 major causes of acne. (1) Excessive oil (2) Uneven skin growth (3) Inflammation and (4)Bacteria…. She also pointed out that there is no only one product that would fight these 4 causes. Acne is a continuous treatment and medications would only take effect after 3 months of using the product regimen.
Here are some topical medicine that I have tried with different functions in treating causes of acne  and different range of prices: Tretenoin, benzoyl peroxide, proactive kit, doxycyline, clindamycin, celeteque, cetaphil and etc.
With all these treatments & medications that I have tried, I started to think and search for other options of treating acne in natural way.  One of my friends told me to try an oat mask. I started to check on net on how to prepare it. Surprisingly, there are lots of ways you can prepare oat mask depending on preferences. My choice, oat mask with calamansi or lemon juice. This lemon juice serves as natural skin whitening for acne scars. Oats function is absorption  and removal excessive oil, and somehow exfoliate skin. All you have to do is to cook oats for few minutes the way you cook it for meals, put some calamansi juice and let it cool for another few minutes. Clean your face, apply oat mask on your face. Rinse well after 20 minutes.
As of now, I’m doing this for almost 4 months now at 3 to 4 times in a week. Amazingly, I don’t go for dermatologist since then. The result is noticeable and satisfactory. This is definitely a good option of treating acne at home J

No comments:

Post a Comment