Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Purple


Colors are everywhere that gives joy and meaning to our life. Searching for the meaning of purple to some books, magazines, and on line reading materials, PURPLE means royalty, good judgment and peace of mind. It is also the color of passion, romance and sensitivity.
For me, PURPLE has its own uniqueness, combination of red (strong and hot) & blue (cool and calm). This color reflects my true personality of being sweet and sensitive. Every time I get disappointed I just take a glimpse on my purple things and uplift my emotion to positive one. It made me realize how blessed I am and life is too short for worries, disappointments and sadness.
Being passionate in purple helps me become creative in combining with other colors in terms of dressing up, photo editing, decorations and even doing invitations. FUN! FUN! FUN! “Shade of Purple”, my blog… I simply just a shadow of my personality...
Here are the purple things that I have:
  1. Bench Purple Handkerchief
  2. Secosana Purple Handbag
  3. Puple Hair Clip
  4. Watson's Purple Wet Tissue
  5. Puple Flat Shoes
  6. Purple Paganini Detangler Comb
  7. Purple Jag Blouse
  8. Bny Purple Undies
  9. Purple Cellphone Chain
  10. Purple Watson's Hair Bouncy Cream
  11. Purple Comfy Slipper
  12. Purple Collapsable Box
  13. Purple Bath Towel
  14. Purple Traveler Backpack
So what is the color of your life and discover how your personality does reflect into it?

No comments:

Post a Comment